Photography

Monday, October 20, 2014

Wood arrows

I am obsessed with all these arrows everywhere! Obviously ;) So what better project to start off with then the theme around my blog entirely. There is something about a arrow that says be brave by itself. So I am putting together these too easy arrows. My first one just got nailed together and I cannot wait to post the others. I am all about fun bright colors, there is something about being surrounded by color that makes me happy. But, I also love the rustic look of natural wood.  This is one going to be a amazing addition to my entry way wall gallery (if that ever happens lol) I am taking requests in all colors and sizes. Let me know what colors you would like to see these arrows in! I cannot wait to post them all!














No comments:

Post a Comment