Photography

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Be Brave.

Alrighty….I am here! I am starting this! I am doing this! This is going to be fun! I have always wanted to do this!  Wonder if I fail? Wonder if people think I am stupid? Wonder if I get brain stuck and can never type anything? Wonder...Wonder…Wonder. I have been wondering for years if I should start a blog. Sure, I have always had my personal blog (still do) but, this is different this is public out there for the world to read. The purpose of this blog is still personal. This is something I absolutely love, and something that gives me a great deal of personal satisfaction. There is nothing I love more than reading other woman’s blogs and seeing their homes, their lives, getting inspiration, laughing and just completely all of a sudden BAM! I am not alone in this crazy world and I am not crazy. Wait…that’s not true I am totally crazy and completely random. You WILL find that out soon enough. I am crazy. My family is crazy. And our life is completely crazy. One of my dearest friends bought me a sign for my home a few years ago that said “Go with the crazy” and I hang it like a banner flying high in my home when I crave stability, normal, and structure because you are not getting that here ;) My life is full of adventure, lots of change, laughing, fighting, snuggling, and yelling you name it. That sign that says “No yelling unless there is a fire” well….our house is on fire. Because I wear all emotions on my sleeve so I am apologizing in advance. Life is hard but it’s also so incredibly wonderful, Marriage is the hardest thing I have ever done but, I love the crap out of that man and still wonder why. Being a mom is hard but, honestly the biggest thing that tugs at every heart string I have. They are my world.  


The first step is always the hardest. So, I hope you can relate, find inspiration, or just follow me because this blog is all about my life, the flipping of my home, the many projects I decide to tackle and the adventures along the way. I will be posting all my revamps before and after, all the materials, products, and step by steps. Most of my furniture and revamps will be available to purchase so check out my SELLING page and or message me and let me know.  I have a separate page for Photography and will have that up and running shortly just a little side hobby, so check that out too! Be sure to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter to see what is up and going on. So follow me through this thing called life…and in life where you can be anything be yourself, so I say BE 
BRAVE!






4 comments: